Academic Reporting Tools
- This Link has been optimized for mobile devices.Mobile Friendly
- This Link has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles
ART 2.0 helps you explore courses, instructors, and majors at the University of Michigan. Here's what you can learn:
- Instructor Information: Who has taught the course and what else have those instructors taught in the past?
- Course Evaluations: How much did students want to take the course? How much did they learn? How heavy was the workload?
- Student Information: In which school/college and what class standing are stduents who take this class?
- Enrollment Trends: What courses did students take before, during, and after taking this class? In which term did they take this?