Course & Instructor Ratings
Academic Reporting Tools (ART 2.0)
- This Link has been optimized for mobile devices.Mobile Friendly
- This Link has been designed for use by Alumni, Faculty & Staff, Student. For Alumni, Faculty & Staff, Student
ART 2.0 helps you explore courses, instructors, and majors at the University of Michigan. Here's what you can learn:
- Instructor Information: Who has taught the course and what else have those instructors taught in the past?
- Course Evaluations: How much did students want to take the course? How much did they learn? How heavy was the workload?
- Student Information: In which school/college and what class standing are stduents who take this class?
- Enrollment Trends: What courses did students take before, during, and after taking this class? In which term did they take this?